Welcome back to the Gamers’ Inn! We start things off with What We’re Playing where Jocelyn has a very Blizzard filled weekend with WoW and the Diablo III beta. Ryan also played those two titles as well as the beta for TERA, an action MMO. After some Quick Fire News the two hosts shift focus to Kickstarter and Indie Games for Topic of the Week. Ending the show with Listener Feedback we got some well wishes from a Twitter follower. Speaking of which, feel free to send in your Emails, Tweets, Facebook Posts, or Google+ content! We’ll read it on the show!!!
What We’re Playing
- TERA – CAD Comic
- World of Warcraft *Jocelyn will post a picture of her mount when she can*
- Diablo III
Quick Fire News
- Humble Botanicula Debut
- Sony Speaks Out About Missing ME3 Multiplayer Events
- God of War: Ascension Announced
- Valve is Developing a Linux Client
- New Super Mario Brothers 2 for 3DS
- Arkham City is getting new story DLC
Kickstarter blog post – Effects of Double Fine Adventure and Order of the Stick on project outcomes
Thanks for listening! Remember to send us your feedback via your favorite social media outlet or by sending us an email or iTunes review. Game on!