Jocelyn is out this week and Paul returns to help wrap up E3 2012 on the Gamers’ Inn. Starting things off with What We’re Playing Paul has played a lot of PC games and Ryan revisits an old (newest) Nintendo franchise in preparation for the Wii U. After some ACTUAL Quick Fire News a discussion breaks out about the remaining games not covered in last weeks E3 episode. Enjoy!
What We’re Playing
Quick Fire News
- ASA Ruling on Mass Effect 3
- More Leaks for Future ME3 DLC?
- Rockstar tests out Quarantine for Cheaters
- Miyamoto Says Not to Expect 3DS Revision
- Film Director Shane Acker to use Valve’s Source Engine for upcoming film Deep
- Stop Holding Your Breath for a Western Zelda