Episode 25 – E3, It Was Gangsta
A longer show this week as we welcome back Paul Swickard to discuss all things E3! That’s right, the biggest gaming convention was this week and the inn keepers are ready to discuss Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, and all the big third party developers. Join us next week when Paul will return to wrap up our E3 coverage, too much E3 to pack into one episode people! Enjoy the show and remember to let us know what you think of the podcast!
The E3 Special
E3 Part 1: The Big Three
Quick Fire News
- You can summon Mr. Slave, and he does Unmentionable Things
- Operation Mastiff Starts Friday!
- Skyrim DLC looks fan-freakin-tastic
- Shepard Speeds to Nintendo Platform for First Time
- LEGO LOTR!!!!SQUEEEE!!!!! (see trailer below)
- The Last Guardian is STILL Happening
- 38 Studios Declares Bankruptcy
- Promising Star Trek Game Gets Enemy Announcement
- Is Vivendi going to sell its 61% Share of Activision Blizzard?