Episode 24 – Spiking the Kinect
The Gamers’ Inn gathers around the fire once more to prepare for E3! The big show is next week and we’ve collected all the cool stories to look forward to. Starting off the show we talk about our experience with Aces Hangout Poker and a Public hangout, leaving Ryan forever scarred… In What We’re Playing both hosts are still enjoying Diablo III, Jocelyn played more WoW, purchased a bunch of Sims titles, and shot some Geth in the newest ME3 DLC. Also Ryan tortured himself with a Kinect demo of Steel Battalion Heavy Armor. After some Quick Fire news the innkeepers discuss what they’re most looking forward to at this years E3. Enjoy the show and be sure to check in on GetGlue!
What We’re Playing
- Is Skyrim getting more DLC?
- Elder Scrolls Isn’t Using the HeroEngine?
- Raven’s Cry Footage Released
- Epic Wins Lawsuit With Silicon Knights
- Harley Quinn’s Revenge Now Available on Xbox 360 & PS3
- Witcher Devs Making New “Cyberpunk” RPG
- Reckoning 2 Was in Pre-Production Before 38 Studios Shutdown
- Tim Cook Wants to Stay Away From The Console Business
Topic of the Week
E3 is coming! Listen in for a preview of what is expected at the show next week.