Jocelyn and Ryan continue their talk of MMO’s this week with Joce playing more WoW and Ryan Guild Wars 2. A bit of a heated discussion starts when the topic of people being UNABLE to buy GW2 from the ArenaNet website as a digital download is brought up. Afterwards Ryan gives a “quick” rundown on The Walking Dead: Episode 3 and describes it as an awesome depression causing game.
For Topic of the Week the inn keepers discuss downloadable content. How much should these add-ons cost? How late a release for DLC is too late? Is exclusivity dumb or is it just plain dumb? Alongside those questions the new Mass Effect 3 DLC Leviathan is covered, a 10 dollar expansion to the single player experience.
- Wii U Zelda Rumored to Release in 2014
- Resident Evil 6 Wasn’t Leaked, It Was STOLEN?!?
- Valve IS Working on Hardware Now
- They’re Waiting For You Gordon…
- EA Exec Shows Single Player Experiences the Door
- Ubisoft Moving Away from Always On DRM
- Steam Greenlight Introduces 100 Dollar Charge
- Wii U Launch Details Leaked Ahead of Schedule?