Episode 27 – Video Games Don’t Kill People, I Do
Jocelyn is back and is sounding great! Having just arrived in Halifax a few days back she’s ready to talk some games (and get quite ranty in Topic of the Week). Both innkeepers have had busy weeks so the What We’re Playing talk is limited, however after some quick fire news we discuss a recent article where an “expert” claims “Sitting Alone and Playing Games Isn’t Normal for a Man in His 20′s”. Yah… We called the “expert” on her bullshit as well…
What We’re Playing
- Rumor: BioShock Ultimate Bundle
- First Look at Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
- Diablo 3 Real Money Auction House opens for business
- SWTOR to go Free to Play?
- Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion
- Rayman Legends Co-Op Mode Detailed
- Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Weekend
- Achievements Get More Useful This Fall
Topic of the Week
The Breivik Trial invited an “expert” to give testimony about his video gaming habits. She said stupid, stupid things. Jocelyn gets mad about it.